Centre Retail Manager
Work at one of the most exclusive retail stores in Texas, Centre 214.com
Looking for a fun, fresh optimist with vast knowledge of sneakers, fashion and culture. Candidate needs to a passionate, self motivated talent with a strong desire to succeed.
Retail Store Manager Job Duties:
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting; staying within annual budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensuring availability of "in-house" merchandise.
- Determining needed sales promotion & clearance sales to remove unwanted inventory.
- Maintain clean and safe store environment
- A Bachelor's degree and 3 years' retail experience, or 4 years' retail experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 1 or 2 years Lead or Supervisory experience
- Experience in coaching and counseling employees
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed
Centre believes a smart, passionate, curious person will rise to the occasion. You will be challenged to raise the bar. Will you be our person?